Is Smart glass prone to damage?
When used properly, switchable glass is not easily damaged. The switchable glass adopts the principles of all invention patent technologies, attaches new liquid crystal materials to basic materials such as glass and film, and uses circuit and control technology to make smart glass products. smart glass can be applied to places with various themes. Smart glass is also called electronically controlled smart glass, which uses electricity to adjust the transparency and atomization of the Smart glass. The following are some production and use requirements of smart glass:
1. The resistance between the smart glass grounding contact and the parts that need to be grounded shall not exceed 0.1Ω;
2. The ground leakage current of the smart glass should not exceed 0.25mA;
3. The smart glass should be able to withstand 120V AC, and it will not break down for 60S;
4. The service life of smart glass is not less than 50000h;
5. The smart glass should work normally in the environment of -10℃~+60℃.
Dimmable switchable glass (also known as electric glass, electrochromic glass, smart glass) has the characteristics of “transparent when power is turned on, and fog when power is off”. It is widely used in partition walls, doors and windows, which can effectively improve the space layout and freely adjust the visual field space It has become a fashionable choice for mid-to-high-end places such as offices, hotels, clubs, and villas.
The transparent or Power on state of the smart glass can be easily controlled by pressing the remote control, and the operation is simple and convenient. When the smart glass is transparent, it can make the originally narrow space more spacious and bright; when the switchable glass is atomized, it can partition the space, protect personal privacy well, and truly realize the space design concept of “separate but continuous” indoor partition.