Transparent to Opaque film
Transparent to Opaque film working principle:
The liquid crystal/polymer hybrid material is injected into the middle of two transparent conductive films (ITO), and synthesized by precision coating.
It is mainly coated with PDLC liquid crystal film + ITO conductive layer. When the liquid crystal molecules are not energized, the liquid crystal molecules are in a disordered arrangement state, showing translucent state;The liquid crystal molecules in the energized state are arranged in order according to the direction of the electric field, so that the film layer has high light transmittance.The transparency is very good.
Switch freely, remote control, switch control, and induction control are available; special control methods such as voice control, infrared control, and APP control can be customized according to requirements.
The material of transparent to opaque film can block and reduce daily heat, ultraviolet, infrared. Reduce radiation and heat transfer.
Transparent to opaque film is directly attached to the glass, and then the electricity is applied to make the transparent to opaque film appear transparent and frosted, which realizes people’s dual requirements for glass penetration and privacy protection. The lighting is still very good, which is impossible for all curtains, and it has an insulating reflection effect on the heat energy of the light, making the indoor warm in winter and cool in summer, environmental protection and energy saving. The product utilizes the optical properties of liquid crystal to realize the photoelectric function of the film. This product is widely used in Europe, America, Japan and other countries. Hollywood movie stars, directors, business tycoons, multinational corporations use light-change glass to decorate noble buildings, amusement parks use light-change film to achieve magical purposes, cars use it as skylights, villas, banks, insurance companies, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, gold shops, Cultural relics showrooms, museums, churches, command centers, etc. use it as partitions, doors, windows, ceilings, and shopping malls also use it as a transparent rear projection screen to attract customers.
Features of Transparent to Opaque film:
1. Power-on and transparent, power-off and opaque: This feature is mainly due to the “electro-optic effect” of the liquid crystal in the transparen to opaque film; the smart film has a fast response speed, from completely transparent to completely opaque or vice versa can be completed instantly.
2. Safety: Because of the process of laminated glass, the transparen to opaque film in the switchable glass firmly bonds the glass, so that when the dimming glass is broken by impact, the glass fragments stick to the film in the center, and there will be no glass fragments. Splash hurts.
3. Environmental protection : The switchable transparent to opaque film and thesmart film in the center of swithable glass can shield more than 90% of infrared rays and ultraviolet rays. Shields infrared rays to reduce heat radiation and transmission. Shielding the ultraviolet rays can protect the indoor furnishings from fading and aging due to ultraviolet radiation, and the maintenance personnel are not subject to diseases caused by direct ultraviolet rays.
4. Sound insulation characteristics: The switchable transparent to opaque film and the lamination smart film in the center of the switchable glass have the effect of sound damping. Can effectively isolate all kinds of noise.
5. Diversified control: manual switch, light control, voice control, temperature control, remote control, and remote network control are all available.
6. The structure is simple, the cost is low, the installation is convenient, and the convenient control form saves the cumbersome installation of the window cloth and the trouble of cleaning in the future.
7. It can be matched with glass of any area. It is transparent when power is on, and it is not transparent when power off. It can be switched freely, which is concise and convenient.