Smart Film Benefits
Instant Privacy Protection: Control the transparency of your window by simply turning the switch on or off. No need of curtains or blinds to have privacy in your home, office or anywhere else.
Display/Advertising: In the off mode, smart films are best for projecting images or videos onto it. Thus provides digital advertisement.
Smart film is an intelligent film that can be directly stuck on glass, which instantaneously switch from a transparent state to an opaque state through the application of electricity, and meet the double requirements of glass on penetrability and privacy protection. When the glass is in its opaque state images can be projected onto the glass to create a high definition display screen
- Instant Privacy Protection: Control the transparency of your window by simply turning the switch on or off. No need of curtains or blinds to have privacy in your home, office or anywhere else.
- Display/Advertising: In the off mode, smart films are best for projecting images or videos onto it. Thus provides digital advertisement.
- UV/ Solar Protection: Smart film/glass blocks more than 98% of UV rays which are major causes of skin cancer and of the discoloration of wall and furnishings.
- Different colours and sizes: Standard dimensions are 980mm (W)*2800 mm (H) Large sizes of many shapes can also be produced. Have four different colours.
- Durable and reliable: Long life, hygienic and low maintenance.
- Privacy Windows for Homes and Offices
- Entrance Doors for Buildings and Offices
- Curtains / Privacy Panels for Meeting Rooms
- Rear Projection Screens of Meeting Facilities
- Security Windows for Businesses
- Counter / Display Windows, Information Screen / Promotion / Advertising Screens
- Light Control Windows Dressing and Fitting Room Doors, Bath Room / Rest room Partitions
Smart glass is a switchable glass which has same features of smart film. It’s basically smart film itself which is sandwiched between two glass sheets. So whether to have smart film or smart glass depends on your requirement.
- Can be temporary or permanent.
- Easy installation and can be done at any time.
- No need to remove existing glass.
- It’s the permanent solution.
- Pre-planned and pre-manufactured.
- Film is protected since it’s between the glass sheets.